home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Cream of the Crop 20 / Cream of the Crop 20 (Terry Blount) (1996).iso / bbs / purs_03.zip / CY-0696.PUR (.png) < prev    next >
ANSI Art File  |  1996-06-01  |  31KB  |  640x2784
Labels: text | screenshot | graphic design | graphics
OCR: C L L Y N U M R A 1 MGA logo ....... C Y B E R higher-force HIGHER ForCE login screen. .. aren't you so lucky to see the first cyber logo coly F 0 HANDLE [ - - PASSWORD [ higher-force I'm begining to sense a theme ... except this fonts different. F O R CE higher-force HIGHER F R E sysops: maligor ^ Creaping death blazin 28.8 - telenetable - call h/p/a/w/v and art. MGA World HQ Punc distro -Felony beta site - tonz of other nasty affils. ummm call and get the latest MGA Pack (860) 567 1763 dark-sekrets- E E higher-force how many different ways can you draw a higher force phont? 1. .. 2. .. 3 ... ER LETI A CYBER PRODUCTION yo props out to all my boys to all the freaks in the scene to: cia, acid, MGA, ice, fire IV, kHz, HY, Maligor, creaping death ,mobius, psychopath, GONZO! (dood get back to work : ), zuel, grim jack, FUGAZI, and anyone else who is 33133+3 from the big 2()3/86() .... UMM In case I didn't mention it this is the first the name that means wack cyber colly and yes it sucks: )